Swag Jacket, Neon Beanie, Sneakerwedges

jacket: c/o Nickelson - snake print skinnies, beanie: H&M - sweater: Pimkie - sneaker wedges: Ebay - watch: c/o Swatch

This jacket. PRETTY awesome, no? The print is INSANE and my boyfriend totally rolled his eyes at me when I came down the stairs showing it off, but I love love love it. Perfect piece to put some swag in my step. Sometimes you just want to wear something that tells everyone else to back off because you don't have time for their BS, you know? This jacket does so, in a cheery, pink, floral leopard way! :-D

And this is my new hair on the first day after my haircut: more voluminous, more messy, more me. I am pretty much in love with it and totally used to the big change. I just miss combing through my long locks with my fingers. Oh, and I also miss my top bun a bit. SO EASY. But that ain't no biggie, I have zero regrets about the big snip.

Now excuse me while I turn my swag on.


11 comments

  1. Ah, what to say?! Love it all and 2PAC still lives on <3

    http://in-so-mnia.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke outfit! Love the wedge sneakers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes I think guys and girls are really from a totally different world. They don't agree with crazy colors and insane pattern. It's beyond cool actually! You rock it girl! =)
    Your haircut suits you perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dat jaske is GEWELLLLLLDIIIIIIIIIIG!
    En zo typisch dat mannen dat maar niks vinden, bij mij is dat ook altijd zo! Girls go nuts and boys just look disapproving :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love zhe hair! en die outfit is echt geweldig! Het zou er op iemand (naar mijn mening) heel trashy kunnen uitzien maar bij u alles behalve!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is my favorite outfit of yours lately! That jacket is awesome, and GLITTER SWEATER! Want. And, of course, your fab new hair is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vind uw blog leuker & leuker worden met de dag; keep it up girl! Echt nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this look so so much! I envy you! Because i'm not sure if it will suits me! haha :)
    But that's a really good match! I'm in love with this jacket!
    And can i find the same sneakers as you on ebay?

    Keep it like this! I love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete