Outfit: Double denim and Zinda sandals

casual outfit: denim shirt, grey skinnies, snakeskin sandals and cross body bag
casual outfit: denim shirt, daniel wellington watch, cross body bag
outfit: daniel wellington watch, diamanti per tutti rings, lobogato necklace
zinda snakeskin sandals
outfit: casual in denim shirt, grey skinnies and zinda snakeskin sandals
daniel wellington watch, grey skinnies, zinda sandals
long layers hair
outfit: casual in denim shirt, grey skinnies and zinda snakeskin sandals
denim shirt, cross body bag: H&M - skinny jeans: Noisy May - sunglasses: c/o Polette - watch: c/o Daniel Wellington - rings: Diamanti Per Tutti - necklace: c/o Lobogato - sandals: c/o Zinda

Last weekend, the sun was shining so brightly it was actually warm enough to go out in bare legs or sandals, so that's what I did. Nothing relaxes me like those first sunny days of almost-spring, melting away my stress and worries until all I feel is the warm rays on my skin. I was wearing a cami under my denim shirt, and that was actually one layer too many when we were out in the sun! I was happy to be wearing my (awesome, gorgeous) sandals.
Ah, sandals. Every year, my love affair with this perfect shoe type begins again. If I lived somewhere warm I would wear sandals every. single. day. I just love having the freedom to wiggle my toes, and a good pair of sandals is more comfortable than just about any other shoe. I already miss my birks so much! This pair of Zinda sandals is a great addition to my wardrobe because they are just a bit more formal than birkenstocks, for example. The thick, brogue-like sole and the classic colour palette with-a-twist will work lovely with professional outfits without sacrificing the comfort and the laid-back feel I love so much.

Have you already sneaked some spring-adaptations into your wardrobe? :-)

4 comments

  1. aaaaha love it! mooie accessoires ook

    ReplyDelete
  2. die eerste dagen semi-lente zijn echt al zo zalig, kijk al uit naar de komende maanden <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're rocking the double denim! Hooray for being able to break out your sandals too. I'm kind of ready to be able to wear all my open toed shoes again!


    Jamie | www.petitepanoply.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Schone sandalen! Mijn zoektocht naar een nieuw paar heeft tot nu toe niet veel opgeleverd :( maar ik kijk al uit naar elke dag waar we weer elke kunnen rondlopen in zomer-outfits :D trouwens ik spot u bekende hand-pose ;)

    ReplyDelete