Outfit: beaded boots and beret, featuring Christmas lights



 coat: c/o Lidl - dress: c/o & Other Stories - beret: c/o Shein - boots: c/o RAS shoes

Better than Christmas morning: that moment when you spot the very first Christmas lights of the year. I am SUCH a sucker for Christmas decorations to the point where I actually went "oooooooh" when we rounded the corner and spotted these lights on our town hall! Our little old town never goes out of its way to get all festive, so I was beyond thrilled to see us getting a head start on that holiday spirit. Also, perfect outfit backdrop obviously. I went with the festive vibe by wearing these embellished boots and beret + lots of red tones. The gold in the print on this gorgeous & Other Stories dress also screams Christmas, right? 

Only a couple more weeks and we'll be enjoying some days off for the holidays - can't wait! I mean I love my new job, but the first couple of months at a new place are always stressful if you're an overachiever like I am. I do not cope well with having a learning curve instead of being good at everything straight away. Let that be my NY resolution for 2018: accepting the learning curve.




No comments